November 7, 2017
The autumnal chill in the air means Christmas is nearly upon us, with its;
1. obligatory office parties
2. distant family gatherings
3. social clubs/societies gala dinners
And at all of these events magic can be a great ice-breaker that gets everyone laughing and talking to each other. The only question is, who will be the celebrated party hero with the dazzling magic? Well if youd like to learn a few professional standard magic tricks to amaze your colleagues get in touch and I’ll ensure it is YOU that is the talk of the party.
I can provide an hour of tuition (based in York, Harrogate or Leeds) that will give you the confidence to wow your friends, family and colleagues. Just choose from the following options and get in touch here.
1. Card Confidence – Providing you with professional standard looking card effects that are easy to perform and require no previous magical experience or sleight of hand knowledge. Turn up to that party with a deck of cards and you`ll be ready to impress!
2. Mental Madness – You`ll have people thinking you can read their minds and predict their next thoughts.
3. Apprentice – This is for those that already know some tricks but now want to improve on a technique, perhaps with a view of joining a magic club or even the magic circle and would like some expert guidance from a professional magician.
Alternatively, if you know someone who aspires to be a magician then all of the above can be arranged as a Christmas present, with lessons provided in 2018.
The tuition can be provided at your home, a coffee shop or bar. I am a professional magician and member of the magic circle, with experience performing intimate close up magic as well as international productions with my critically-acclaimed shows.
But don`t worry, the courses are designed for beginners and I’m a very patient coach.
keeps the audience hanging on his every word without the need for flashy props, lighting or other gimmicks.BroadwayBaby